Friday, September 7, 2012

Round Two

         We're expecting again. Actually, last time, we weren't expecting it at all, but this time it was planned. We're due at the end of April, per the academic calendar. I thought every pregnancy was completely different and unique. Apparently, I had them confused with snowflakes because this has been almost exactly the same as before. I had some crazy rage issues a couple of weeks ago that I either didn't notice or didn't have last time. 
        Nausea and obsessive hunger kicked in like clockwork. I'm an unwilling vegetarian again. I think I liked not knowing better. Then I could pretend that this would be over in six weeks. Now I know better.
      We're excited, though. Named the embryo Jellybean. We've talked to the midwives and are planning to have Jellybean at home as well. I want a girl, but we already have all of the stuff for a boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment